This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take LLM Digitalization and Tax Law at WU Executive Academy.
- International students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
If you need help paying for your law school education, the LL.M. Digitalization & Tax Law Scholarships can help. The WU Executive Academy has developed a scholarship program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant is available to both domestic and international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in law at WU. To be eligible for this award, candidates must enroll in WU’s LL.M Digitalization and Tax Law program beginning in 2022. The winning students will get a portion of their tuition charge, up to 25%.
Application deadline June 30, 2022.
The LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- LLM Digitalization
- Tax Law
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Students chosen by the WU Executive Academy will get advantages in the form of a reduction or discount of up to 25% on the tuition charge for the applied program.
The LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23, is primarily for masters programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23:
- The candidates must begin their LL.M. degree in Digitalization and Tax Law in 2022.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23:
- Applicants must apply to the academy’s online application portal for the program of their choosing. When students apply for the LL.M program, they will be immediately considered.
- Documents to Support: Upon request, proof of salary must be supplied (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to deal with unusual financial hardships (care of a family member, medical bills, etc. ), provide documentation.
- Requirements for Admission: The following are requirements for applicants:
- A bachelor’s degree in law, economics, or business informatics, as well as a diploma or master’s degree in law, economics, or business informatics, are required, as well as a minimum of three years of related professional experience.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT TOEFL – 100
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), and BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher) are also acceptable, as are IELTS 7.0 and TOEIC 800.
Please click the LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here