This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University College London
- International and domestic students from all countries are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
International and domestic students are eligible to apply for UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London. Undergraduate level program(s) in the subject of All Subjects offered at University College London are eligible for the award. The scholarship deadline is April 29, 2022.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship seeks to allow and encourage foreign students from low-income families to study full-time at UCL for an undergraduate degree.
The Application Deadline is April 29, 2022.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All nationalities
Scholarship Award Benefit
In 2022/23, up to 30 scholarships will be offered.
ten full tuition and maintenance awards; twenty full tuition and maintenance awards. The scholarship is valid for the entire program’s duration.
Before or after receiving the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship, scholarship recipients are required to notify the UCL Student Money Office of any additional funding they receive for their UCL Undergraduate degree studies.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London, UK 2022 are primarily undergraduate level programs at University College London.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- be qualified for the overseas fee rate; be from a low-income family
- Must have applied to UCL for a full-time Undergraduate degree in 2022/23.
- Our important information page contains information on how UCL defines household income.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must have applied to UCL and been accepted.
- The following are the instructions for completing the online scholarship application form:
- Log in with your usual credentials.
- To apply for financing, click the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ you want to apply for.
- On the application screen, go to the top of the page and select ‘Funding’ from the menu.
- You’ve arrived at the financing section of the website. Click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’ to see which funds you are eligible to apply for.
- To apply for a scholarship, click on the name of the programme you want to apply for.
- NOTE: You must complete a separate scholarship application form for each program for which you intend to apply for financing.
Please click the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University College London, UK 2022 application link to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here