This is to bring to your notice the application window for Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at College of Wooster
- International and Domestic Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate Research applicants are eligible
For the positions of assistant professor or associate professor in political science, The College of Wooster’s Department of Political Science is looking for applicants.
The scholarship is intended to assist both domestic and foreign students who will enroll in the undergraduate program for the academic year 2022–2023.
Application deadline is September 1, 2022.
The Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Political Science
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen candidate will get full tuition assistance from the institution for the academic year 2022–2023 in the USA.
Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate Research programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23:
- Candidates must hold a PhD with high academic standing in order to be admitted.
- If English is not your first language, you must show proof of your ability to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23:
- First, candidates must enroll at the university in order to apply for the chance. Applicants must then submit an online application via the website. If you have any inquiries, e-mail the search committee’s chairman, Prof. Jeffrey Lantis (email@example.com).
- Added Materials: Applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, three letters of recommendation, unofficial graduate transcripts, a research statement, and a statement outlining the applicant’s experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives and how they see themselves assisting with such initiatives at the College of Wooster. Evidence of effective teaching must also be included, such as syllabus summaries and student evaluation summaries.
Please click the Undergraduate Research Positions at College of Wooster, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Undergraduate Research Position at College of Wooster, USA?
- It is an Undergraduate programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at McMurry University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here