University of British Columbia International Major Entrance Scholarship is an award program put together to recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $30 million annually to awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
The International Major Entrance Scholarships is part of the International Scholars Program whose aim is to bring the world some of the world’s brightest young undergraduate to study at the UBC.
- Applicants get a share of more than $30 million devoted annually to awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
- Applicants gets to join a community of engaged and supportive young leaders who enrich UBC with their divers perspectives, involvement and innovation.
- Successful applicants gets the opportunity to study at the top 40 Universities and North America’s most international university with the chance to grow, connect, research and innovate.
Scholarships and Fellowships
For any applicants to be considered for this award, he/she must:
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school.
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement.
- Not be nominated for a need-and-merit-based International Scholars award.
January 15, 2022
If you apply to UBC by January 15, you will be automatically considered for the International Major Entrance Scholarship.
Visit the official website for more details on how to apply.
Find Out More scholarship That Fits You? See other scholarships here.