Application process for the University Of Liverpool EPSRC Funded Project PhD Scholarships is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the University Of Liverpool EPSRC Funded Project PhD Scholarships, 2022
- Funding is Partial and not full
- They take Mathematics, Computing Science courses
- International students and Domestic Students are eligible
- Primarily for PhD students
The University Of Liverpool EPSRC Funded Project PhD Scholarships was primarily set up to help high-flying international and domestic students studying Social Sciences, Health Science courses.
Application Deadline is 18 Apr 2022.
List of Courses Offered
All the courses listed below are available and being offered in the institution under this program.
- Computing Science
Students from all nationalities
Scholarship Award Benefit
The University of Nottingham will award this studentship to eligible students for 4 years in total that will provide UK tuition fees and maintenance at the UKRI Doctoral Stipend rate (£15,609 per annum, 2021/22).
The University Of Liverpool PhD Studentships awards successful applicants as follows:
- Doctoral stipend of £15,609. This is the 21/22 rate. 22/23 will be announced later.
- Academic fees (UKRI Home Rate)
Note: Successful applicants will enjoy this scheme for 4 years.
It is not necessary that an applicant has completed their current course of study before applying. If an applicant has not completed their current course of study, any offer may be conditional on the eventual degree classification.
The following are criteria that must be met to be eligible for the scholarship scheme:
- Applicants must have graduated from a reputable university.
- Must have minimum of 2:1 at undergraduate level and /or a masters qualifications or hold exceptional experience in the following fied:
Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or any related field.
- Applicants must have exceptional academic record
NOTE: Applicants who haven’t completed their current course of study are eligible.
To be eligible for consideration, all applicants must follow the University of Liverpool online application process.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here