The application process for the WID MBA Scholarship at the University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24, is now open for prospective applicants.
The WID MBA Scholarship at the University of Liverpool is pleased to offer a variety of excellent scholarships and study prizes to assist with MBA tuition costs.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take Business Administration courses at the University of Liverpool
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All MBA students are eligible
The WID MBA Scholarship at the University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international and domestic students
The Application Deadline is open.
- Business Administration
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme are awarded part or full tuition waiver.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must have an excellent academic record
- Must have a minimum of second class upper degree (postgraduate or undergraduate level)
- Four or more professional or managerial experience
- Have leadership experience.
Click WID Scholarship at the University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24, to apply
Please note that all information regards this scholarship is embedded in the link above and as such, please refer to the link for full requirement and eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the WID MBA Scholarship at the University of Liverpool, UK ?
- It is an MBA position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Liverpool.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here