Fred Scheigert scholarship is another law-oriented and focused scholarship geared towards helping prospective law students achieve their dreams.
WID Scholar Programs, USA 2022-23 is another scholarship program set up for prospective Undergraduate and graduate students across participating Universities in the United States
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take all courses across the participating universities in the USA.
- Domestic and international students are eligible
- All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
Security studies, military history, government relations, engineering, computer science, cyber security, physics, mathematics, business (as it relates to national security or defense), law (as it relates to national security or defense), international relations, political science, policy and diplomacy, intelligence, and economics are some of the preferred fields of study for the scholarship. Others will be considered if the candidate can show that they are interested in a career in national security or defense.
Academic success, participation in defense and national security activities, the field of study, work experience, statements of objectives, suggestions, and financial needs will all be considered in the selection process. The Essay Rubric will be used to grade the essays. No distinctions are made based on race, creed, color, or religion. Women in Defense have the right to change, suspend, or end this program.
The Application Deadline is March 27, 2022.
WID Scholar Programs, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving domestic students is only available for the course below:
- All courses across the participating universities in the USA
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the WID Scholar Programs, USA 2022-23, are awarded $3,000 to help through their undergraduate and graduate law degree programs, respectively.
WID Scholar Programs, USA 2022-23 is primarily set up for Undergraduate and graduate-level students across participating universities in the USA.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the WID Scholar Programs, USA 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- By the fall of the 2022 academic year, you must be a woman who is now enrolled or will be enrolled in an approved university or college.
- Graduate and undergraduate students are both eligible; undergraduates must have gained junior status by the fall semester of 2022.
- Demonstrate a desire to work in the fields of national security or defense.
- Demonstrate that you have a financial necessity.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.25 is required.
- To be a US citizen, you must be a U.S. citizen.
- Previous award winners are eligible to apply. Employees and their families of NDIA and its affiliates are not eligible for this scholarship program.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted on the scholarship application link below:
Electronically submit your application:
- At the top of the screen, select Enter Application Portal
- Make a username and password for yourself.
- You can start the application when you’ve created your account. Before submitting your application, you may save your information and return it as needed.
- To apply, click Save and Finalize when you’re finished. You will no longer be able to make changes to your application after it has been finalized.
- When we receive your application, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Please get in touch with awebster@NDIA.org if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Click WID Scholar Programs, USA 2022-23, to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here