This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take law courses at the University of California.
- International students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
The LL.M Scholarship is as follows: The African Legal Impact Scholarship was created to encourage African students to study at the University of California, Berkeley for advanced legal studies. Due to a scarcity of money, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be awarded to two exceptional applicants each year.
Application deadline is December 18, 2022 for summer entry.
The African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Selected African countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- This is a tuition waiver in full. Only the $1,000 seat deposit, as well as travel and housing expenses, will be required of recipients.
The African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA 2023-24, is primarily for masters programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA 2023-24:
- African citizenship or main residence
- Academic excellence
- A Statement of Intention explaining what the scholarship winner expects to do in Africa after graduating from the professional track of the LL.M.
- Before applying for this award, students must be accepted into the LL.M. professional track program. Instructions for applying for scholarships will be supplied to eligible approved students.
- In order to keep their scholarship eligibility in the second semester, recipients must maintain a minimum grade of ‘P’ (pass) in all subjects throughout the first semester.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA 2023-24:
- Completed applications for the LL.M. executive track must be received by:
- Option A: November 1st (spring start)
- Option B’s deadline is December 18th (summer start)
- To provide time for processing, transcripts and letters of recommendation should be delivered to LSAC well in advance.
Please click African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA 2023-24, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship at the University of California, USA ?
- It is an masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of California.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here