This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries Students at 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Xiamen University.
- International students are eligible
- All masters and PhD students are eligible
For the academic year 2023-2024, the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and developing nations is asking students to apply for MOFCOM Scholarships at Xiamen University in China.
This fellowship is designed to encourage high-potential candidates who desire to study at Xiamen University in English-taught master’s and PhD programs.
Application deadline for MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries is open.
The MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries Students at Xiamen University, China 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries:
- Developing Countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
The following will be provided by the university:
- Tuition, teaching materials, research and survey expenses, allowance of English-taught programs, and dissertation counseling fees are all waived for students.
- On-campus housing is free;
- Stipend per month:
- 36000RMB per year for master’s students, 42000RMB per year for PhD students; 3000RMB one-time relocation cost;
- International students receive free medical insurance
- All students will get a one-time round-trip overseas airfare for a maximum of “n-1.”
- All students must participate in the yearly evaluation. Those who pass the evaluation may be eligible for full scholarships the following year.
- Other costs will be controlled and used by the Ministry of Commerce or institutions, rather than being dispersed to students. The Ministry of Commerce only gives financial aid to students for the duration of their academic program. Students that postpone their graduation will not be sponsored in the future.
The MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries Students at Xiamen University, China 2023-24, is primarily for masters and PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries Students at 2023-24:
- Be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China and under 45 years old; be physically and mentally fit, as evidenced by a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital; and not suffer from any of the diseases or conditions specified below:
- Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations ban diseases.
- Other serious chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, and diabetes; psychiatric disorders; and viral diseases that may endanger public health
- Following major surgery or an acute illness attack, during the recovery phase
- Pregnancy with severe physical challenges
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries Students at Xiamen University, China 2023-24:
- On the online portal, students must apply to the program. Then go to www.campuschina.org and print the physical copy by clicking “Scholarship Application for Students.”
- Documents to Support: The following is required of students:
- A photocopy of the highest diploma is required.
- highest diploma photocopy
- Academic transcripts photocopy
- A study plan or research proposal, as well as a résumé detailing educational background and post-secondary employment experience; For their Master’s Program Application, applicants to the School of Economics or the Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics should complete the accompanying Study Plan Form.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from your current company and the other from an academic standpoint
- Inbound Traveler Physical Examination Record
- A photocopy of a current normal passport is required.
- No Criminal Records Certificate
- Students must have a prior degree qualification to be admitted.
- Applicants must present an English proficiency certificate (a TOEFL iBT certificate with a score of 80 or higher, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0 or higher). Applicants who took all of their bachelor’s degree courses in English are excused from this requirement, but they must provide a university-issued medium-of-instruction certificate. This restriction does not apply to native English speakers.)
Please click MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries Students at Xiamen University, China 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here