This is to bring to your notice the application window for Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of New South Wales
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The University of New South Wales is soliciting candidates for the Anita B. Lawrence PhD Grants in Acoustics for the academic year 2022–2023 who have scholarly interests in architectural acoustics, noise management in buildings, and community noise.
If a student is enrolled in an authorized higher degree research programme at UNSW, they are eligible to apply for this scholarship, regardless of whether they are a new or returning student, a domestically or internationally student, or a part-time or full-time student. Selection will be based on academic standing and research-related interest.
Application deadline is open.
The Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of New South Wales will provide the chosen applicants a $30,000 annual income for living expenses and a $5,000 annual research grant for up to 3.5 years of study.
Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23:
- The applicant must study in or enroll in a higher degree research course at UNSW that is recognized.
- New and previous applicants can both apply for the grant.
- Applicants for the scholarship may apply either full- or part-time.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23
- Offers for admission can be submitted online through the university’s website. Applications for this award should be sent by mail to [email protected] with the components listed below and the subject line Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarship in Acoustics. For consideration for admission to the PhD program at the UNSW Faculty of Arts, Design, and Architecture, you must additionally complete an Expression of Interest.
- Needed Papers: The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- Your resume and a transcript of your academic record
- two academic referees’ names
- One example of writing suitable for academic readers (e.g., undergraduate dissertation, peer-reviewed journal article, etc.)
- A “Statement of Purpose” that details why you’re applying, how you fit the requirements, and your long-term objectives (max. 1-2 pages)
- Entry requirements: The candidates must hold honors, master’s, or comparable degrees in an area of study that is pertinent.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- C1 – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 64
- C2 – 180
Please click the Anita B. Lawrence PhD Scholarships at the University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here