For every category of students, there is a befitting scholarship opportunity. This is why we have brought closer to you the Islamic Scholarship Fund, which is exhaustively for Muslim students across the united states and other island practicing countries.
Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23 is another scholarship program set up for prospective Undergraduate and graduate students across participating Universities in the United States
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take Law, Public Policy, Human Rights courses across the participating universities in the USA.
- Domestic and USA-Muslim students are eligible
- All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
Since 2009, the Islamic Scholarship Fund has supported American Muslim scholars researching and working in subjects such as law, legal studies, and human rights that have the most significant impact on public opinion and policy. Scholarships for law students range from $5,000 to $10,000.
Our mission is to improve negative media depictions of Muslims, increase the number of Muslim policymakers, and invest in creating sound and engaging stories about Muslims in the United States.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- All Law, Public Policy, Human Rights courses across the participating universities in the USA
Domestic and USA-Muslim students are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23, are awarded between $5,000-10,000 for their undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23 is primarily set up for Undergraduate and graduate-level students across participation universities in the USA.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be an active member of a Muslim body or community
- Must have an envelope at any participating university for a full-time graduate or undergraduate course before August 2022 or be an employed individual in any of the eligible courses of the field
- Must be an Undergraduate (senior) or an incoming 1L, 2L, or 3L
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be a U.S. citizen, DACA recipient, or permanent U.S. resident
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted on the scholarship application link below:
All applicants are to submit the following document:
- Application form
- Video introduction
- Essay questions
- College transcripts
- Work samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, and/or employed
Click Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23, to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here