This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take the following courses at the Department of English, Royal Holloway, University of London:
- BA English
- BA English and Drama
- BA English and Philosophy
- BA English and Latin
- BA English and History
- BA English with Philosophy
- BA Music and English
- BA English and Film Studies
- BA English and Classical Studies
- BA English and American Literature
- BA English and Creative Writing
- BA Modern Languages and English
- BA Comparative Literature and Culture and English
- BA American Literature and Creative Writing
- BA Drama and Creative Writing
- BA English and Digital Arts
- Domestic and International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Royal Holloway University of London is hosting the ‘Barbara Raw Scholarships for English’ for the academic year 2023–2024 in an effort to attract talented students from all around the world.
The Department of English is funding this program to uncover the best talent available worldwide. A monetary prize of £5,000 will be given to each beneficiary.
Application deadline is April 28, 2023.
Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All English Language courses at the Department of English, Royal Holloway, University of London
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Five £5,000 scholarships will be made available for incoming undergraduate English majors at the Department of English at the Royal Holloway, University of London.
Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK 2023-24:
- must be domestic or foreign students
- must have a commitment to enroll in one of the courses listed above.
- high A-level or comparable grades were obtained or were expected to be obtained. In general, prior candidates have attained, or had been anticipated to reach, AAA or comparable.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The university portal must receive the admissions applications. To apply for the bursary, students must fill out an application form and send it, together with the supporting documentation required below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- evidence of enrollment
- Book recommendation in the course syllabus or correspondence from the course bank statement
- The candidates must fulfill the admission criteria for the ANU program they desire to enroll in.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- C1 – 176
- PTE – 64
- Duolingo – 110
Please click the Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Barbara Raw Scholarships at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Royal Holloway, University of London.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here