This is to bring to your notice the application window for the DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Technical University Dortmund.
- International students are eligible
- All Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral applicants are eligible
A degree you obtained in Germany can be very beneficial to you if you want to pursue a job in the technical sector! The Technical Universität Dortmund is introducing the DAAD STIBET Graduation International Scholarships for bright students in an effort to ensure that aspirational students are not constrained by financial constraints.
This fellowship is open to foreign students and researchers who are enrolled in a degree program at the Technical Universität of Dortmund. Academic excellence and a need for financial aid are requirements for students. The awardees can anticipate receiving full scholarships to complete their degree of applied study.
Application deadline is November 15, 2023.
DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All undergraduate courses taken at Norbert College
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Technical University Dortmund will present the successful students with the DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarship, which is expected to pay education-related expenditures like tuition or living expenses, among other things.
DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany 2023-24:
- The candidates must be top academic students.
- The candidates’ theses must be registered.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit their admissions applications using the university’s online website. To be considered, prospective students must additionally complete a supplementary scholarship application form.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- confirmation of tabular registration of the thesis CV
- current enrollment certificate
- a summary of your most recent grades with your average
- three months’ worth of bank statements
- the most recent three months’ worth of bank and credit card statements
- Evidence of a banned account, a commitment statement, a scholarship, or income
- copy of the resident’s bank statements, either the wife’s or the husband’s
- a copy of the most recent employment agreement
- Students must fulfill the university’s admission criteria for their preferred degree program in order to be admitted.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
Please click the DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
DAAD STIBET International Scholarships at the Technical University Dortmund, Germany ?
- It is an Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Technical University Dortmund.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here