This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Manitoba
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Graduate applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2022–2023, the University of Manitoba is accepting applications from overseas students for the Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew University Scholarship. All graduate students are eligible to apply.
International students who have attended a Hebrew university in Israel and at least one year of full-time study at the University of Manitoba are eligible for this scholarship program. The Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew University Scholarship, usually used to the necessary tuition or general education money, will be given to the chosen applicants.
Application deadline is October 3, 2022.
Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen individuals will receive a scholarship from the University of Manitoba to pursue their chosen degree program.
Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23:
- The candidates must have a degree from the University of Manitoba within the five years prior to applying for this scholarship or have at least one year of full-time study completed there.
- The candidates must be accepted by Hebrew University in Israel and enrolled there for one academic year in the 2022–2023 academic year.
- The applicants’ total grade point average at the University of Manitoba must be at least 3.0.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The university portal is where the students must submit their admissions application initially. Students who are interested must fill out the scholarship application form and forward it to FAAOapplications@umanitoba.ca.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Transcripts and information about courses you’ve taken in the past
- proof of your ability to speak English
- a personal statement outlining your program objectives
- a portfolio showcasing your prior work
- a trial run or interview
- Intentional statement
- Entry prerequisites: The applicant must satisfy both program-specific criteria based on the program(s) of choice as well as the general admission requirement based on your country of study or curriculum.
- Applicants must take their results from the appropriate English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
- IAEP – Pass Level 5/AEPUCE
- TOEFL iBT – 86
- CAEL – 60
- C1/C2 – 180
- PTE – 58
Please click the Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Berdie and Irvin Cohen Hebrew Scholarship at University of Manitoba, Canada ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Manitoba.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here