This is to bring to your notice the application window for the John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Biochemistry, Biophysics And Molecular Biology, Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Geological, and Earth Sciences/geosciences courses at Arizona State University
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
John Holloway, an emeritus professor, is remembered by the John Holloway Undergraduate Scholarship. Dr. Holloway came to ASU to combine his geology and chemistry research interests. He established an original and fruitful experimental program in high-pressure research and rose to prominence as an experimental petrologist.
His Depths of the Earth (DotE) lab functioned as a hub for academics, scholars, and tourists from all over the world. A student pursuing a degree in the School of Molecular Sciences is given the John Holloway Undergraduate Scholarship once a year. Students who show aptitude to significantly contribute to a profession in science or technology will be given preference. This award offers a fantastic chance for those who want to change the world in their industry.
Application deadline is February 15, 2023.
John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Biophysics And Molecular Biology
- Physical Sciences
- Earth Sciences/geosciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen students will receive a prize of $1,000 toward their degree-related expenses at Arizona State University.
John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA 2023-24:
- Preference will be given to students who have the ability to significantly advance science and technology and who are making satisfactory progress toward a degree in the School of Molecular Sciences as demonstrated by a letter of recommendation from faculty or an academic adviser.
- Unmet financial demands will be taken into consideration if the top candidates are of equivalent caliber.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must sign in and submit some personal data in order to apply for this scholarship. After that, you may finish the application and send it in for consideration.
- Before starting the application procedure, make sure to have all the necessary paperwork prepared.
Please click the John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the John Holloway Scholarship for Undergraduates at Arizona State University, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Arizona State University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here