This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all postdoctoral level courses at Free University of Berlin.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The Capes-Humboldt Research Fellowships at the Free Universität of Berlin are being offered for the academic year 2023–2024 by the Brazilian research funding organization Capes (Coordenaço de Aperfeiçoamento do Pessoal de Nvel Superior).
See also: Refugees Welcome Scholarship Program at German University Foundation, Germany 2023-24
International students studying in Brazil are eligible for the fellowship. The candidates must have lived abroad and obtained their doctorates in Brazil. Furthermore required are excellent German or English skills. The recipients of the fellowships will be assured research support, which will also include a monthly stipend of between €2,600 and €3,100.
Application deadline is May 31, 2023.
Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All postdoctoral courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Free University of Berlin will grant the chosen individuals a fellowship between €2,600 to €3,100 per month for 6 to 18 months, depending on experience.
Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for PhD program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany 2023-24:
- Brazilian candidates who are just starting their academic careers are required.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The university site is where the applicants must submit their admissions applications. Applications for fellowships must be filed through the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation website.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Personal statement (two pages max)
- research proposal (five pages max)
- full list of all of your publications (cf. sample list of publications)
- a selection of significant publications (cf. sample list of key publications)
- Important works
- Doctorate diploma German language diploma, if necessary.
- Notifications of publisher approval, acknowledgment of receipt, and summaries or translations of significant publications that aren’t available in English
Please click the Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Capes Humboldt Research Fellowships at Free University of Berlin, Germany ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Free University of Berlin.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here