This is to bring to your notice the application window for The Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- all courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Students who are facing extreme financial difficulty while attending Keele University may be eligible for assistance from our difficulty Fund, which is a discretionary fund.
Also Apply: Club Performance Scholarships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2023-24
Successful candidates may get up to £2,500 once each application is evaluated individually.
Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Each academic year, students may receive up to £2,000 in awards. The Hardship Fund may not always be able to meet your entire additional financial demand due to its limited funding.
Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK 2023-24:
- Being an active Keele student
- Show that you have a deficit between your income and reasonable expenses that you cannot close on your own.
- Prior to applying, prove that you have used up all other forms of financial aid (you should have used up all of your Student Finance entitlement, if applicable).
- People living with disabilities.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The Blackbullion platform is used to manage the application process for our Hardship Fund. The online Hardship Fund application may be found under the ‘Funding’ page after you’ve registered with Blackbullion.
- You’ll be asked questions on the application regarding your course and your unique situation. Additionally, you’ll need to attach supporting documentation for your application. Without the needed supporting documentation, we won’t be able to process applications.
- It’s crucial that you register for Blackbullion with an email address that you often check (like your Keele email address), in case we need more information about any proof that is unclear or absent from your application.
- Before we may review your application, all applicants to the Hardship Fund must also finish the brief Budgeting 101 lesson in Blackbullion.
- Please submit an email to the Financial Support Team if you need assistance with your application: email@example.com
Please click the Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Hardship Fund at Keele University, UK
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Keele University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here