This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University College London
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Centennial Masters Scholarships are available through IOE for 2023–2024 for students who want to work in their own country or abroad to better the lives of underprivileged, excluded, or underachieving persons.
Master’s degree programs taught full-time are available at the UCL Institute of Education. Please be aware that neither the MA in Educational Neuroscience nor any online courses are eligible for these awards.
Application deadline May 2, 2023.
Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The base monthly allowance for international students is EUR 861.
- Moreover, health insurance expenses are covered, and students who have children are given a family stipend of EUR 276. There is no need to pay back the scholarship.
- There are 40 prizes available.
Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK 2023-24 is for Masters students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK 2023-24:
- residing in a qualifying low-income or lower-middle-income nation as defined by the World Bank (see above list)
- • not having previously studied or lived in the UK; • have a formal, unconditional offer to pursue a full-time master’s degree at IOE (letter from UCL Admissions).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must have an unconditional offer to enroll in a full-time master’s program at the UCL Institute of Education in London in order to be eligible for the grant. You can fill up and submit an online application form as soon as you have your letter of unconditional offer. the 2nd of May 2023 at 23:55 (BST).
- For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below).
Please click the Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Centenary Postgraduate Scholarships at University College London, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University College London
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here