This is to bring to your notice the application window for Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take all course by Allianz Group
- International Students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
One of the top global providers of integrated financial services is the Allianz Group. The corporate profile, the Allianz fact sheet, and more details on business operations are all located here. Customers of Allianz receive a wide range of personal and commercial insurance services, including credit insurance, international business insurance, assistance services, life and health insurance, and property insurance.
Our goal is to walk alongside you through life, equipping you with everything you need to move forward with confidence.
Application deadline is September 30, 2022
The Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- International countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- All four finalists earned monetary prizes, ranging from EUR2,000 to EUR7,000, in addition to having their expenses covered.
- A jury shortlists ten applicants, and their work is then published in a Compendium. Four of the ten are given the opportunity to showcase their work at the awards event in Munich, Germany.
Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany 2022-23
- Typically, applications come from all around the world.
- The applicant should be a current PhD student as well as a postdoctoral researcher who has just ended their work or graduated within the last year.
- A writer can only apply once.
- You need to send your own research
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Apply via the Allianz Group website below.
- A short, non-technical essay that summarizes your current research topic and highlights key findings makes up the bulk of your submission (maximum 800 words). The aforementioned selection criteria can be used as guidelines.
- To submit your application, just email the completed and signed forms to email@example.com along with the necessary attachments (essay, CV, reference letter).
Please click the Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Climate Risk Award for Researchers by Allianz Group, Germany ?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Allianz Group
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here