The International Scholarships For Ukrainian Students at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2022-23, is primarily for international students.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take all courses at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- Students from Ukraine e are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
The primary purpose of this scholarship is to assist TH Köln Ukrainian students facing financial difficulties due to the war in their home country so that their studies and stay in Germany are not jeopardized.
The Application Deadline is open
International Scholarships For Ukrainian Students at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Scholarship Award Benefit
A scholarship of EUR 861 will be offered by the Cologne University of Applied Sciences for up to three months of study. However, an extension of the scholarship will be considered based on the availability of finances and the situation in Ukraine.
International Scholarships For Ukrainian Students at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Graduate students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the Merit Scholarships For International Students at the University of Hamburg, the following criteria must be met:
- Who are Ukrainian nationals with foreign educational qualifications*, enrolled at TH Köln to pursue a university degree, and are in financial hardship due to the war in their native country.
- Ukrainian students who have passed the admission exam for higher education at a foreign school in Germany, a German school abroad, or who combined their foreign higher education admission qualification with a German Studienkolleg.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Please e-mail the following materials with your application:
- filled-out application form
- Please explain why you have a specific need in your cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae, and if possible, proof of particular financial need.
- Proof of financial support for your education (bank statements from the previous three months). Copy of employment contracts/scholarship agreements, if appropriate), a current certificate of enrolment.
- A copy of your residency permit, as well as a copy of the page of your passport that contains your personal information.
Please contact Ms. Ohlsen in the Department of International Affairs if you have any queries about the scholarship or the application procedure.
To be considered for a scholarship, please apply through the application link
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here