Ever heard of the French Institute for Demographic Studies? Quite a lot are not aware of the opportunities in France. Statistics have proven that France has one of the best minimum wage structures,s which is greatly affected by the positive GDP of the country. This means that there is a better chance at life, and ultimately, labor is well appreciated in the country. Getting your degree in a country like that could be more accessible if you had a scholarship. This is why we are bringing to your notice the Doctoral Students Scholarship at the French Institute for Demographic Studies, France.
Doctoral Students Scholarship at the French Institute for Demographic Studies, France 2022 is an international and domestic student scholarship which was introduced to help PhD students at the institute mentioned above.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take Demographic Studies courses at the French Institute for Demographic Studies.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The scholarship covers PhD-level programs at the French Institute for Demographic Studies in the discipline of Demographic Studies.
Institute for Demographic Studies is seeking three three-year contracts for doctorate students. The contracts will begin on October 1, 2022 (if the Master’s degree is validated). The contract may begin at any time between September 1, 2022, and January 1, 2023, at the request of the applicant and with the consent of the supervisors.
The PhD students will be housed and paid at the Institute for Demographic Studies in Aubervilliers, France. They are going to carry out their investigation. In addition, he will work at one of the Institute for Demographic Studies research divisions and take part in its scientific activities.
Students hosted at INED are required to be physically present at INED at least half-time and to participate in the Institute’s various activities, including those of their research unit and those expressly planned for PhD students, as stated in the Charter for PhD students. Ined’s scientific project must be linked to the planned research project
The Application Deadline is May 18, 2022.
Doctoral Students Scholarship at the French Institute for Demographic Studies, France 2022
is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving domestic students is only available for the course below:
- All Demographic Studies courses taken at the Institute for Demographic Studies
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Doctoral Students Scholarship at the French Institute for Demographic Studies, France are awarded a Doctoral or Ph.D. studentships by INED towards their study program
The Doctoral Students Scholarship at the French Institute for Demographic Studies, France, is primarily set up for PhD students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the Doctoral Students Scholarship at the French Institute for Demographic Studies, France, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a population science field or be working toward one during the current academic year (2021-2022). This will form primary qualifying criteria for their entrance to a PhD program at a French or foreign university.
- For the academic year 2021-2022, applicants must be enrolled (initial enrolment) in a doctoral program at a French or foreign university.
- Candidates are expected to approach an INED researcher directly about their research topic.
- In terms of age or nationality, there are no restrictions.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Submit the supporting documents below:
- Application form
- 2022 INED mentor’s list
- Charter for PhD students
- Signed declaration
- Using this link, create a user account
- Submit supervisor’s forms before 18 May 2022 at 12:00 PM, noon, Paris time
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here