- Partial Funding
- University of Queensland
- Agriculture, Environment, Science Education, Mathematics
- International Students
CSIRO Postgraduate international awards in Australia, 2020-21 is open for International Students .The grant permits Postgraduate level programme(s) in the field of Agriculture, Environment, Science Education, Mathematics educated at College of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Oct 2020.
CSIRO Postgraduate international awards in Australia, 2020-21 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Queensland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Science Education
International Students can apply for this scholarship award.
Students will receive a top-up scholarship of $7,000 per annum, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per annum.
To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- First-class honours or equivalent in a relevant research area.
- Admission to an Australian University as a PhD student.
- A Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or university equivalent.
- A university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you.
To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. If you do not already have a living stipend scholarship, then please ensure you apply to CSIRO, following the instructions at the ‘Apply with CSIRO’