Are you looking to study in Germany? Then the DAAD Masters in Agricultural Economics Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim, Germany 2022-23, is primarily for you.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take all courses at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- Students from Ukraine e are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
A limited number of scholarships for MSc. Agricultural Economics at the University of Hohenheim is available through the special initiative “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses,” which is run in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) (EPOS). Please visit their official website for the most up-to-date requirements and application procedures.
The DAAD supports great individuals from developing countries who have a solid academic and professional background through the EPOS scholarships.
Scholarship recipients have typically worked for a public authority, a state institution, or a private company in a developing country. They have thus been involved in the planning and implementation of directives and projects with a focus on development policies relating to technology, economics, and/or social impact.
Tuition expenses for the two-year Agricultural Economics Master’s program will be waived for DAAD EPOS scholarship applicants, who will also get health insurance, a monthly living stipend, transport costs to and from Germany, and research funding (see EPOS webpage for details and extras). In addition, prior to beginning the Master’s program, the DAAD EPOS project includes an intensive German language course from August to September in a language center in Germany.
The Application Deadline is December 15, 2022
DAAD Masters in Agricultural Economics Scholarships at University of Hohenheim, Germany 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- Agricultural Economics
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Scholarship Award Benefit
The winners of this scholarship at the University of Hohenheim will have their tuition fees abolished for the two years of the Agricultural Economics Master’s degree, as well as health insurance, a monthly living stipend, and transport costs to and from Germany, as well as research expenses.
DAAD Masters in Agricultural Economics Scholarships at University of Hohenheim, Germany 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the DAAD Masters in Agricultural Economics Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim, Germany 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- a person who lives in a developing country
- Prior to the date of application, you must have at least 2 years of professional experience following your bachelor’s degree.
- It should be noted that employment in academia, such as teaching and research in a university or research institute, is not considered relevant work experience for this program; it will only be approved in rare circumstances.
- Academic degrees must be no more than six years old.
- Intentions and motivations associated to the development
- By the application deadline, you must not have lived in Germany for more than 15 months.
MSc. Agricultural Economics Scholarship applicants must also meet the following requirements for admission to the Master’s program:
- A bachelor’s degree in a comparable field with above-average academic performance is required.
- Official proof of English competence, as specified in the entrance rules (see below), such as IELTS academic (overall Band 6.5), TOEFL ibt, etc (90).
- Proof of statistics and economics courses at the undergraduate level
NOTE: A certificate of linguistic competency from your university is NOT ENOUGH!
Even if you have spent your entire university career studying in English (as in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, India, and so on), you must produce the results of an official English test!
There are no exceptions to this rule.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
To be considered for a scholarship, please apply through the DAAD Masters in Agricultural Economics Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim application link
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Student Scholarship at Berea College, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Berea College.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here