This is to bring to your notice the application window for the ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France 2024-25 has now been opened for the general public to apply.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France 2024-25:
- Funding is partially sorted
- All the following courses offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Science courses
- Arts and Humanities courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
The ENS Masters Selection Scholarships for the academic year 2024-25 are designed to enrich the diversity of student profiles at Ecole normale supérieure (ENS). Open to candidates worldwide, the competitive examination targets those entering the 3rd year of bachelor’s (licence 3) or the 1st year of master’s (master 1) with outstanding academic achievements. Successful applicants undergo a two-step selection process involving initial application review and subsequent oral and written tests in Paris. Those admitted receive comprehensive training in contact with exceptional researchers, enjoying a privileged environment. International students benefit from a 1000 euros grant for 3 years and accommodation on ENS campuses, ultimately graduating with a master’s degree in their field and an ENS diploma.
ENS offers 10 positions each in Sciences and Arts & Humanities, providing a unique opportunity for young graduates to pursue excellence in their chosen disciplines. This program not only integrates students into the esteemed community of normaliens but also enables them to concurrently pursue studies at ENS and the university. The competitive examination positions ENS as a hub for exceptional training and research, offering a transformative academic experience to talented individuals from around the globe.
- Application deadline is December 11, 2023.
ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the courses below at the respective faculties:
- Science courses
- Arts and Humanities courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
The university will provide all of the following:
- Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
The ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France 2024-25 is for masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France 2024-25:
- Age Limit:
- Candidates should not surpass their 26th birthday on December 1st.
- Previous Application History:
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Residency Restriction:
- Candidates should not have resided in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the preceding year.
- Undergraduate Studies Requirement:
- Candidates must provide evidence of at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university in the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Minimum Two Years of Undergraduate Studies:
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university by the 1st of September following admission.
- Director’s Discretion:
- In exceptional cases, the Director of ENS may consider applications from candidates with non-standard academic backgrounds.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Initiate Application:
- Begin the application process by filling out the initial form available here.
- Validation and Account Activation:
- After filling the initial form, validate it. Within 2 days, you’ll receive an email prompting you to activate an account on Dematec.
- Document Upload on Dematec:
- Access Dematec and upload the required documents in PDF format. Ensure completeness of your file.
- Jury Review:
- Once your file on Dematec is complete, it is submitted to the jury for evaluation.
- Written and Oral Tests:
- If your dossier is selected by the jury, you will be invited to Paris for written and oral tests.
- Determination of Admitted Students:
- Marks obtained in the tests play a crucial role in determining the list of admitted students.
- Department of Cognitive Studies Applicants:
- Applicants interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies can use either the Science or Arts&Humanities forms. Visit the Cogmaster website for additional details.
Please click the ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
ENS Masters Selection Scholarships, France
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Ecole Normale Superieure.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here