This is to bring to your notice the application window for the EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants are eligible
All qualified EU students who desire to enroll with us full-time to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree during the academic year 2026–2027 are eligible for financial assistance. Your tuition costs will be reduced with the help of this scholarship so that they are comparable to those charged to students in the UK.
You must have applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program and received an offer of admission to your desired degree program with us up to and including the academic year 2026–2027 in order to be eligible for the bursary.
Application deadline is open.
EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All EU member states
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship value is simply the offset of the cost of your tuition fees to bring you in-line with that of UK students.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, the bursary will be automatically credited to your tuition fee account and will automatically renew annually throughout the full duration of your course, subject to academic progression.
EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK 2023-24:
- The amount of the bursary is the sum of money needed to bring your outstanding tuition debt from the level associated with foreign tuition to the level associated with domestic tuition.
- You must be classified as “international” for tuition fee reasons and be resident in an EU Member State for a reason other than study or travel in order to qualify. Applications from EU citizens living in the UK who are classified as “international” students for tuition fee reasons will also be taken into consideration.
- All applicants from the UK, Ireland, and nations outside of the European Union—including those who are residents of EEA member states but do not belong to the EU—are ineligible.
- You must enroll as a full-time, award-bearing student with us in order to be eligible for the bursary. Students enrolled in our Foundation Year program are ineligible. The scholarship cannot be postponed to a subsequent academic year.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- If you’re an EU student and meet our eligibility criteria, you can study one of our courses to be eligible for the scholarship. Find your course now.
Please click the EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
EU Support Bursary at Coventry University, UK
It is an Undergraduate and postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Coventry University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here