This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Professional Experience Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Bangor University
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
Do you wish to get a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in the United Kingdom? For the academic year 2022-2023, apply for a Professional Experience Scholarship at Bangor University.
The prize is designed to honor students who have a significant amount of work experience in a managerial or professional capacity. It’s for those who want to improve their academic credentials and earn subject-specific expertise to help them advance in their careers.
The Application Deadline is June 1, 2022.
The Professional Experience Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University will grant up to £5,000 in financial aid to the students who are chosen.
The Professional Experience Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022, is primarily for postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Professional Experience Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022:
- A minimum of three years of management or professional experience is required.
- able to show a strong commitment to their course of study and how it will affect their future career
- Only full-time on-campus courses are eligible for the aforementioned awards. Note that students who are forced to begin their studies online due to Covid-19 travel limitations will still be eligible for the Scholarship.
- All scholarships shall be given solely at the discretion of the University.
- Your tuition expenses will be reduced as a result of the scholarships.
- By September 1, 2022, students must have fulfilled all academic and other terms of their offer.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must complete the application procedure using the University’s online application site. Complete the International Scholarship application form after that.
- Academic Records, CV, Copy of Passport, Two References, and Letters of Recommendation: Students must submit all this during registration.
- Admissions Standards: Applicants must fulfill the university’s entrance requirements in order to apply.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate that they have met the University’s English language requirements.
Please click Professional Experience Scholarships at Bangor University, UK 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here