Hull York Medical School is glad to offer two Postgraduate International Students Scholarships for each of the following Hull York Medical School programs for enrollment in 2022:
Clinical Anatomy Master’s Degree
Clinical Anatomy and Education Master’s Degree
Pharmacology and Drug Development Master’s Degree
a master’s degree in pharmacology and a master’s degree in education
The value of each prize is a 5% decrease in total tuition fees for the class of 2022. Each of the above-mentioned qualified programs is eligible for two grants (both part-time and full-time study)
The application process for the Hull York Medical School Scholarship For International Students, UK 2022, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all Clinical Anatomy, Pharmacology, Drug Development, Education courses are taken at the Hull York Medical School
- International and domestic students are eligible
- Primarily for postgraduate students
The Hull York Medical School Scholarship For International Students, UK 2022 is an international student scholarship program designed to appreciate postgraduate students.
The Application Deadline is 31 May 2022.
MSc in the following:
- Clinical Anatomy
- Drug Development
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme in the UK are awarded a 5% tuition fee waiver.
(There are two types of this scholarship. Check the school’s website below for more information)
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- You must have applied to study and hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for the eligible programmes listed above.
- You must be paying tuition fees at the International (including EU) rate. If you are not sure of your fee status visit the University of York website.
- You must be commencing your degree course in September 2022. Students who are applying in 2022 for deferred entry will not be eligible for this award but will be advised of scholarships available to them in their year of entry.
Applicants should apply online using the link below. As part of the online application, applicants will be asked to submit a maximum 1000 word statement which will be considered with their personal statement and CV
Academic merit and financial necessity will be considered while awarding the scholarships. The strongest submissions will be chosen by a panel of senior members of staff from the Medical School, who will be searching for the following:
Personal accomplishments and the applicant’s academic profile’s strength
Their dedication to their chosen topic of study as well as their professional development
Understanding and dedication to the ideals of the Medical School
Structure, presentation, relevant material, and how well the brief was addressed will all be considered while evaluating the application.
Click Hull York Medical School Scholarship For International Students, UK 2022 to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here