This is to bring to your notice the application window for the FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Florida
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
The Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver Program was created by the University of Florida and the Florida-Brazil Linkage Institute (FBLI) for Brazilian students who wish to complete their higher education in the academic year 2022-2023.
This remission of the tuition cost will be given to five international students, mainly Brazilians. Brazilian students pursuing degrees who have an F-1 or J-1 visa and a minimum 3.0 GPA are required to apply. There are no financial components to the scholarship award. Instead, it will give the chosen individuals a letter of waiver that would assist them in covering their tuition price costs.
Application deadline is November 15, 2022.
The FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The winners will get a letter authorizing the university to waive the out-of-state tuition for the pursued graduate study program at the University of Florida, which they must provide to an authorized official at their college.
The FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA 2022-23:
- Brazilian nationals having an F-1 or J-1 visa status are required to apply.
- The candidates must be full-time graduate students at UFL who are pursuing degrees.
- The candidates must consent to return to Brazil within three years of finishing their undergraduate or graduate studies for a period of time equivalent to the exemption term.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be submitted electronically using the approved application portal. All qualified applicants will be taken into account automatically.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Form for Course Information
- The notarized declaration attesting that the applicant will visit Brazil for the same amount of time as the exemption period
- a duplicate of the passport photo page (proof of Brazilian citizenship)
- I-20 or DS-2019 form, one photocopy Your student visa, one photocopy
- a typewritten, one-page Statement of Purpose
- Your most recent official academic transcript, one copy
- a review copy of an unauthorized transcript
- two recommendation letters
- Entrance Prerequisites: The candidates’ GPAs must be at least 3.0.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL (iBT & Home Edition): 80
- TOEFL (PBT): 550
- IELTS Academic: 6.0
- Verbal GRE: 140
Please click the FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the FBLI Out-Of-State Tuition Waiver for Brazilians at University of Florida, USA ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Florida.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here