This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Paul D. Coverdell Fellowship at Loyola University, USA 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Fellowship at Loyola University
- Funding is partial
- They take Rule of Law for Development courses at Loyola University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All fellowship students are eligible
The one-year Rule of Law for Development program at Loyola University Chicago will prepare you for jobs in the growing rule of law and development field in the United States and abroad, while also connecting you to an engaged network of rule of law practitioner faculty and graduates from more than 60 countries. Our cutting-edge online program provides master’s degrees for lawyers and other professions, as well as an optional immersion at Loyola’s Rome campus. The fellowship will cover half of the tuition, and the Fellows will do an internship with a Loyola partner organization at the conclusion of the program.
Applicants must submit their official Peace Corps Description of Service together with their application for admission to be eligible for the Coverdell Fellowship. The Coverdell Fellows will be chosen based on their academic records, their professional experience as Peace Corps Volunteers, and their proven desire in continuing a career in rule of law and development. Request additional information or learn more about the program at LUC.
The Application Deadline is July 1, 2022.
The Paul D. Coverdell Fellowship at Loyola University, USA 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
- Rule of Law for Development
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Fellowship at Loyola University
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- Successful applicants for the Paul D. Coverdell Fellowship at Loyola University will receive a 50% tuition scholarship and will complete an internship with a Loyola partner organization at the conclusion of the program.
The Paul D. Coverdell Fellowship at Loyola University, USA 2022-23, is primarily for Fellowship level programs at Loyola University Chicago.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
Through the Paul D. Coverdell Fellows program, eligible applicants are returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
- Development and the Rule of Law LLM: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an approved institution or university, as well as a main legal degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate previous professional or volunteer experience in rule of law and governance issues, as well as an interest in these topics.
- Applicants must be able to communicate well in English.
See more details through the application link in the application procedure below.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Our Financial Support page has all of the scholarship details as well as application instructions.
Please click Paul D. Coverdell Fellowship at Loyola University, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here