This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take Engineering courses at Engineering Institute Of Technology
- International Students and Domestic Students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers the Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarship to current and future domestic and international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence or continue the Professional Doctor of Engineering program at EIT.
The Application Deadline is open.
The EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology provide a 25% discount* on tuition costs for the next term/semester to successful applicants. Discounts on tuition costs will be applied to a maximum of four units in one semester/term. Discounts are applied to the student’s billed amount and currency.
The EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2022, is primarily for Undergraduate level programs at Engineering Institute Of Technology.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:5
- The applicant must have begun their studies in 2021.
- For the DEng program, the applicant must fulfill all EIT academic admission criteria, including the English language requirement.
- An offer must be received and accepted, or the applicant must be actively enrolled in EIT’s DEng program as a full-time or part-time student.
- The applicant’s highest completed qualification must have a minimum average score of 75%.
- A current EIT scholarship must not be held by the applicant. The applicant’s application for the Assistantship may still be evaluated.
- The applicant must have completed the DEng program at EIT without failing any modules.
- The applicant must not owe EIT any overdue tuition expenses.
- A Scholarship Application Form must be submitted by the applicant.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Step 1: Fill out the Scholarship Application Form if you are a current student.
Step 2: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks before the start of the following semester/term. The EIT Scholarship Panel should receive your application.
Students in the Future:
Along with your course application, please fill out and submit the Scholarship Application Form.
You can still apply for a scholarship if you have already submitted your course application to email@example.com.
The deadline for scholarship applications is one month before the semester begins.
Please click EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here