This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Financial Aid at University of St. Thomas, USA 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of St. Thomas
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Graduate and Associate level students are eligible
With the Financial Aid given by the University of St. Thomas, you may put an end to all of your financial worries and pursue your ambition of studying abroad. Applications for financing for the academic year 2022-2023 are now being accepted.
International students, as well as US residents or citizens, are eligible to apply for financial help at the University of St. Toms for undergraduate, graduate, associate, or certificate degree studies. Students with a high school diploma and outstanding academic performance will be eligible for a financial help grant.
The Application Deadline is April 15, 2022.
The International Financial Aid at University of St. Thomas, USA 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The University of St. Thomas will grant financial help to students who are selected for the program. Benefits will be applied to the tuition cost for the degree program that is being pursued.
The International Financial Aid at University of St. Thomas, USA 2022, is primarily for Undergraduate, Graduate and Associate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Financial Aid at University of St. Thomas, USA 2022:
- If they are non-US students, they must have an I-151, 1-151C, 1-551, 1-94, or a certificate of citizenship.
- Academic progress must be maintained by the candidates.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- The Thomas Application or the Common Application portal are both available for submitting applications. All overseas students who fulfill the Financial Aid eligibility requirements will be automatically considered.
- Documents of Support: The following documents must be submitted to the university by the students:
- Letter of recommendation Personal statement essay
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required for all candidates.
- Students must submit their scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- MELP Level 4
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- Duolingo 105
- PTE 53
- IELTS 6.5
Please click International Financial Aid at University of St. Thomas, USA 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here