This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Scholarships at Goethe University, Germany 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Goethe University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
It might be difficult to pursue higher education in a foreign country. As a result, Goethe University has launched a scholarship program for overseas students for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to aid students financially.
These scholarships are only available to overseas students who desire to pursue an educational program at Goethe University in the field of higher education. Applicants will be judged on their great performance, motivation, social services, and circumstances in order to get this up to 500€ prize.
The Application Deadline is June 30 and October 31, 2022 which is dependent on the term periods.
The International Scholarships at Goethe University, Germany 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The Goethe University will award chosen students with a monthly stipend of 500€ – 300€ for up to one year of study.
The International Scholarships at Goethe University, Germany 2022, is primarily for Undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships at Goethe University, Germany 2022:
- Applicants must be Goethe University students.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- International students must apply through the uni-assist site, a University Application Service for International Students, if they do not have German academic credentials. All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Exam registration for the finals
- 2 recommendation letters
- Evidence of your financial status
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a qualification that allows them to study at a German university, i.e. a higher education admission qualification.
- Requires a good command of the English language. All students with foreign credentials must provide a certificate attesting to their DSH-2 level German competence. (According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, this corresponds to the C1 level.)
Please click International Scholarships at Goethe University, Germany 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here