This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Higher Institutions in France.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
For an undergraduate and master’s scholarship program at Sciences Po, a premier European institution of higher learning, submissions are being accepted from foreign students who are from non-European Union states as part of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023/24 Application.
Top candidates whose profiles satisfy Sciences Po’s admissions goals and specific course requirements are given the scholarship. The scholarship is given out based on merit and in accordance with the program’s desired profile.
Application deadline is 30 November 2022 for masters applicants; 22 February 2023 for Undergraduate Applicants.
Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship page for full award benefits.
The Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France 2023-24
- Candidates must be first-time applicants from a nation outside of the European Union whose household does not submit taxes there.
- Must have received admission to a Sciences Po undergraduate or graduate program that is appropriate.
- Must exhibit outstanding academic qualifications and shown leadership skills.
- If applying for a master’s scholarship, candidates must have earned a relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Candidates for the undergraduate scholarship must possess the necessary documents.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- In the “Financial information” part of their Sciences Po application, interested and eligible candidates for the undergraduate and masters scholarships must state that they are applying to the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
- Applicants should be aware that they might be required to present proof of income and documents describing their family situation (such as both parents’ income tax returns, paystubs, divorce decrees, unemployment benefits, records of alimony, child support, or retirement pensions, or death certificates, for example). Prior to the scholarship application deadline, applicants must additionally submit their language test results, if appropriate.
Please click the Fully Funded Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship, France ?
- It is a Undergraduate, Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Higher Institutions in France.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here