This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Higher Institutions in France.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
For the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2023, which aims to train international students in priority fields of study, applications are encouraged from appropriately qualified foreign students who aspire to study in France.
The Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs created the Eiffel Scholarship of Excellence Program to help French higher education institutions recruit the top international students for master’s and doctorate degree programs.
Application deadline is January 10, 2023.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Master’s and doctorate students are given monthly stipends of €1,181 and €1,700, respectively. Allowance for both domestic and foreign transportation. Insurance Compatibility and cultural
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24:
- Must hold degrees in the appropriate subjects of study from an accredited higher education institution.
- Must exhibit outstanding academic and research skills.
- Be prepared to follow the guidelines controlling students’ behavior in France.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- For nomination, potential recipients of the Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023 should get in touch with French higher education institutions. The actions listed below ought to be taken:
- Step 1:
- Make contact with the French Embassy’s department of cooperation and cultural activity or Espace Campus France in your country of origin for assistance and guidance with your academic endeavor.
- To learn the conditions and deadline for submitting an application to their department, contact the International Relations department of a French institution by calling, emailing, or visiting their website.
- The candidate is free to select the college or institution in connection with their study abroad program in France. The application process is open to all French higher education institutions.
- Step 2:
- Your application for the Eiffel scholarship has been accepted and supported by the institution.
- Your application is submitted by the organization online through the specific Campus France website.
Please click the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Higher Institutions in France.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here