This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is fully
- They take Mathematics at Swansea University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
You should look into the Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships in Analysis and Numerics of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (RS155) offered by Swansea University for the academic year 2022–2023 if you have a strong background in probability theory, functional analysis, and numerical analysis and have a fair understanding of partial differential equations.
Students from all nations and regions of the world who are interested in pursuing a PhD in mathematics are now eligible to apply for this fellowship at Swansea University. For consideration for this full tuition price and annual stipend worth £16,062, candidates must possess a 2.1 level bachelor’s or master’s degree with merit.
Application deadline is October 28, 2022.
The Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Swansea University will pay the chosen candidates’ full tuition costs as well as a £16,062 yearly stipend.
Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, UK 2022-23:
- The candidates must possess the desired academic degree.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The applicants must first submit an online application through the university site for the Swansea University PhD in Mathematics. In order to apply for financing, the candidates must next do the following actions:
- Please choose 2023.
- About Funding (page 8) Please answer “No” to the question “Are you financing your education yourself?”
- For “Name of Individual or Organization Providing Funds for the Study,” please type “RS155 – PhD Maths.”
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- transcripts and certificates of completion
- Request letter
- recommending two things
- Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity (EDI) Observatory form
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade of “Merit” or a 2.1 on their undergraduate degree.
- The following English language competency exams must be taken by the students and their results must be submitted:
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University, UK ?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Queensland
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here