This is to bring to your notice the application window for the T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take law courses at University of Queensland
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The University of Queensland is providing outstanding T.C. Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Coursework International Student Scholarships with the intention of ensuring that all qualified and deserving students have access to higher education. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022–2023.
All overseas students who want to apply for a postgraduate study spot or who are already enrolled at UQ and want to start postgraduate law studies are eligible for one of four scholarships.
Application deadline is October 15, 2022.
The T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Law courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Queensland University of Technology will pay 25% or 50% of the cost of your degree program’s legal component if you choose to study in Australia.
T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2022-23:
- You are enrolled at UQ and want to start postgraduate legal studies, or you have applied for a spot in a postgraduate program there.
- You attend a university abroad.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Enroll in a master’s program and submit an application to be eligible for this scholarship. After that, you may submit an online application to be considered for the prize.
- Needed Papers: All of the aforementioned supporting documentation must be submitted by applicants:
- academic transcripts and your resume
- two character references.
- Your personal qualities, which may include evidence of leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement, or anything else you deem pertinent, will also need to be discussed, as will your financial need or hardship. You’ll also need to explain why you want to study law and your career goals in this field.
- Aspirants must meet the prerequisites for the university’s postgraduate degree field in order to be admitted.
- Language Prerequisite: In accordance with university requirements, applicants must show proof of their proficiency in the English language.
Please click the T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the T. C. Beirne Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Queensland
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here