This is to bring to your notice the application window for Fully Funded International Fellowships by Camargo Core, France 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded International Fellowships by Camargo Core, France 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take Arts and Humanities courses by Camargo Core
- International Students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
The Foundation’s first and most prestigious program is the Camargo Core Program. Each year, 18 fellows are chosen through an international appeal (nine artists and nine scholars/thinkers).
The Camargo Core Program gives students time and space in a reflective setting for reflection, creation, and connection. It promotes the forward-thinking work of academics, philosophers, and artists in the Arts and Humanities by promoting ground-breaking research and experimentation. It aims to promote linkages between research and creativity by promoting transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary methods.
Application deadline is October 1, 2022.
The Fully Funded International Fellowships by Camargo Core, France 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Arts and Humanities courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Along with financing for the Fellow’s basic transportation to and from Cassis during the stay, a stipend of $250 USD per week is offered. When traveling by plane, basic coach class reservations made in advance are covered.
Fully Funded International Fellowships by Camargo Core, France 2023-24 is primarily for Fellowship programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded International Fellowships by Camargo Core, France 2023-24
- Any language may be used in the work created during the residence. Candidates must be proficient in English in order to serve Camargo’s multidisciplinary, multicultural population. The ability to speak some French is helpful but not necessary.
- The project or field of research that was put forth, approved by the selection committees, and approved by the Camargo Board of Trustees must be the focus of the time spent in Cassis.
- Fellows are required to live on-site at the Camargo Foundation. Weekend absences are not prohibited by this requirement. Absences that are frequent or extended are not permitted.
- The research should be at a point where it doesn’t need resources that aren’t available locally, online, or in the Marseille-Cassis-Aix region.
- It may be necessary for applicants to rent a car during their Fellowship at their own expense if they intend to undertake research at nearby archives.
- At the conclusion of the residence time, an assessment is performed. A two- to three-year report on the status of the project or field of study undertaken while at the Camargo Foundation may be requested from Fellows by the Foundation.
- The Camargo Foundation should get a copy of any publications (paper or digital) stemming from work done during the residence.
- Any publication, exhibition, or performance made possible by the award must give the Camargo Foundation credit.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To read the Camargo Core Program 2023–2024 rules, click here.
- Before applying, it’s crucial to review all of the requirements on the Award Webpage (see this link).
Please click the Fully Funded International Fellowships by Camargo Core, France 2023-24, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded International Fellowship by Camargo Core, France ?
- It is a Fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Camargo Core
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here