This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take Civil Engineering courses at the Imperial College London.
- NOTE: This scholarship is open to research projects in areas including Transport, Fluid Mechanics, Environmental and Water Resources, Structures, Systems, Materials, and Geotechnics.
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The late Professor Shawki Saad generously sponsored a scholarship program at Imperial College London, which is now taking applications.
International students enrolled in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering who typically reside in Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible for the financing scheme. The whole cost of tuition fees as well as support in the form of a stipend and travel expenses will be provided to chosen students.
Application deadline is April 30, 2023.
Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Civil Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The program will pay the whole cost of the applicant’s international tuition for three years, a monthly living allowance of £19,668 for the next three and a half years, as well as travel expenses (flight and visa).
Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2023-24 is for PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2023-24:
- An advanced degree, such as a master’s
- Students who have not yet begun their PhD studies in the Department are eligible for scholarship prizes.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applying requires that candidates do the following actions:
- Locate a PhD advisor. To find interesting subjects and suitable supervisors, visit the website’s research and academic staff sites.
- To explore prospective projects and financing opportunities, get in touch with their desired supervisor(s) directly.
- Before the deadline, applicants must submit their online PhD application using the Registry’s admissions procedures.
- Supporting records: All of the following documents must be submitted by applicants:
- Create the study’s transcripts.
- References Two
- English proficiency required
- Research proposal and personal statement
- Create a current CV/Resume
- Prior to beginning an application, candidates must fulfill the minimal entrance criteria. Only until a prospective academic supervisor has shown enough interest in your candidacy should you submit an online application.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English may be asked to provide proof of successful completion of the relevant level of English language testing. For further information, consult the college’s English language requirements for postgraduate candidates.
Please click the Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Fully Funded PhD in Civil Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Imperial College London
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here