This is to bring to your notice the application window for Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at John Brown University
- Georgian Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Georgia Zell Miller Scholarships are now available for the 2022–2023 academic year in the United States, according to the Georgia Student Finance Commission.
The Zell Miller Scholarship in Georgia is given to students who have shown academic excellence. The award offers financial aid to help students pay their tuition at a college or university that is qualified for the Zell Miller Scholarship.
Application deadline is the last day of the school term or a student’s withdrawal date, whichever occurs first.
The Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Your precise attendance hours and the sort of institution you are attending will determine the Zell Miller Scholarship grant, which varies.
- For the exact number of hours participating, whether full-time or part-time, educators who satisfy all qualifying conditions and join an eligible public college or university will receive a Zell Miller Scholarship award amount to be applied toward standard undergraduate tuition, up to a maximum of 15 hours.
Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or an eligible non-citizen, meet the Georgia residency criteria of the postsecondary institutions, and be enrolled as a degree-seeking student at a USG, TCSG, or eligible.
- abide with Georgia state law regarding registration requirements for the Selective Service. Males who were born on or after January 1, 1960, who are at least 18 years old, citizens, or qualified foreign nationals who entered the country before the age of 26 are required to register.
- meet academic performance requirements.
- Ensure that all student loans and other financial help are current.
- adhere to the 1990 Georgia Drug-Free Postsecondary Education Act.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23:
- Via the online portal, students can submit an application for admission. Subsequently, finish the FAFSA site application. According to their qualification for the scholarship, students will be taken into account. the Georgia Student Finance Application online in its entirety.
- Supporting Files: Candidates must provide a request for an academic evaluation as well as supporting files for a determination of their educational eligibility. Upload your academic assessment materials as a single file using the GAfutures Document Upload function.
- The Georgia Student Finance Commission’s admission standards must be met by candidates in order for them to be accepted.
- You must show proof of your proficiency in both written and spoken English if English is not your first language.
Please click the Zell Miller Scholarships by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Zell Miller Scholarship by Georgia Student Finance Commission, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate scholarship for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Georgia Student Finance Commission
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Georgia applicants
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here