The application process for the Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2022 – University Of Nottingham, UK, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is full
- They take all courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- Primarily for graduate students
The Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2022 – University Of Nottingham, UK, appreciates high-achieving international and domestic graduate students with excellent academic records.
The Application Deadline is 25 Feb 2022.
List of Courses Offered
Students from all countries are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
All successful applicants of The Fully Funded PhD Studentships 2022 – University Of Nottingham
will be awarded a fully-funded scholarship which depends on the project, while also giving tuition fee cover and stipend for 3 or 3.5 years
- A minimum of a second class upper undergraduate degree or masters degree in Engineering or a related field like science, computer science, and mathematics
- For international and EU equivalents, click here for information about entry requirements for your country.
- IELTS – 6 with a minimum of 5.5 in any element
Before proceeding, confirm your eligibility against the entrance requirements.
Please get in touch with potential supervisors to discuss your research project if you are interested in applying.
If your supervisor decides to support your application after the interview, they will submit a funding request to the Faculty by February 25, 2022. You will be notified by the Faculty of Engineering if you are successful. Please keep in mind that supervisor approval does not imply funding.
Apply To University Of Nottingham
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here