This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Surrey
- International Students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
The University of Surrey is excited to introduce a brand-new scholarship program designed to attract new master’s students from seven different nations to Surrey.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- All recipients of accepted offers will receive a £2,500 tuition fee discount on the first-year costs.
International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Masters programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23
- Identify as a citizen of India, Thailand, Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, or Vietnam.
- Keep a full-time master’s program offer on file (except MBA).
- Observe all the terms of your offer.
- Be an international student who pays fees (students who qualify for domestic or EU fees are not eligible for this grant).
- Being self-funded means paying for your studies on your own rather than through sponsorship or another award. However, you might also be eligible for the Surrey alumni discount.
- be enrolling in the first year of a full-time master’s program with a start date of September or October 2022.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The scholarship has no official application process. All offer holders will be evaluated in light of the aforementioned criteria, and if chosen, an award in the form of a tuition fee discount will be given.
- The prize is only available for the first year of study for programs lasting longer than a year, such as the MSc in Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT).
- The International Student Recruitment Office at the University of Surrey will make the last word regarding applicants’ eligibility and the distribution of scholarships.
Please click the International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Masters Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 ?
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Surrey
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here