This is to bring to your notice the application window for the George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- School of GeoSciences
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Two scholarships are available to aspiring postgraduates who are both citizens of and residents of Greece or Cyprus through the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI).
Application deadline is June 29, 2023.
George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses at the School of GeoSciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- We are offering two scholarships, for the sum of £8,000 each. These awards will be tenable for 2023-2024 academic year and will be:
- Automatically deducted from your tuition fee with any remaining funds being awarded towards living costs.
George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24 is for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24:
- New applicants who have submitted for admission to a postgraduate taught Masters or Masters by Research degree program of study at the University beginning in September 2023 will be given the scholarships.
- This grant is open to both taught master’s programs and master’s by research programs. Applications from individuals in the UK and abroad who want to enroll in full-time, part-time, or online distance learning programs will be taken into consideration.
- Please note that although students on PG programs lasting longer than a year may apply, they must be aware that this money is only available for one year, thus they are recommended to plan their finances appropriately.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must have submitted an admissions application to the University of Edinburgh in order to use the scholarship application portal. Please be aware that it may take up to five working days after an application for admission has been submitted for all system checks to be finished and access to be granted.
- Our web-based information portal, MyEd, may be used to access the online scholarship application form.
- You’ll need your university username and password to sign in to MyEd. Please visit this link if you need assistance.
Please click the George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
George David Family Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh, UK
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of Edinburgh.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here