This is to bring to your notice the application window for the GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at King’s College London
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
This fantastic training program offered by King’s College London is for you if you’re interested in building a broad range of research abilities and obtaining expertise in research with broad national and international implications. For the academic year 2023–2024, you are eligible to apply for the Global Health Palliative Care (GHAP) African PhD Training Fellowship from the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR).
See also: International Postgraduate Taught Scholarship at the University of Sheffield, UK 2023-24
Three work streams will be the focus of the Fellowship. This NIHR-funded fellowship program is open to PhD students from African nations who are based in Africa. For consideration, candidates should ideally have an MSc or Upper Second-Class degree in health, medicine, nursing, palliative care, or a related field. Candidates who are chosen can anticipate receiving a £16,711 annual stipend in addition to full tuition.
Application deadline February 20, 2023.
GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Palliative care and rehabilitation
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- African countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The King’s College London will pay the full cost of the worldwide PhD program as well as a fellowship stipend of £16,125 to £16,711 each year to the chosen candidates.
GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK 2023-24 is primarily for PhD program program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK 2023-24:
- The candidates must be African citizens.
- The candidates must possess exceptional computational abilities connected to research.
- The candidates must have the aptitude for swiftly picking up new knowledge and picking up new abilities, as well as a dedication to doing and providing high-quality research.
- The three workstreams that the candidates must concentrate on are in South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Uganda, respectively.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students can use the university portal to submit their first admission application. All candidates who satisfy the requirements for the scholarship will be given automatic consideration.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide a CV, reference letters from two referees, a 500-word essay on their potential impact as a PhD candidate and their professional path, and a research interest/outline plan aligned with one of the three workstreams (one academic and one employer).
- Entry requirements: A minimum of Upper Second-Class degree in health or social sciences, medicine, nursing, psychology, palliative care, or a related field is required of candidates.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- CAE/CPE – 191
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 75
- ISE – Level III (ISEIII)
Please click the GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
GHAP Phd Scholarship For Africans at King’s College London, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at King’s College London.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here