This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Koç University
- International students are eligible
- All Master and PhD applicants are eligible for Fully Funded Fulbright Grants
The Principality of Andorra and the United States have decided to launch the request for Fulbright funds for the academic year 2024–2025. These awards are for Andorran graduates who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in North American colleges.
The funding for the scholarship program comes from both the American and Andorran governments. The fellowship is designed for graduate students who want to pursue master’s or doctoral degrees in the US. Several facets of Andorran culture and the economy must be energized by the information and skills acquired throughout the training.
Application deadline March 1, 2023.
Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The sum of $1,700 in consideration of round-trip transportation costs from Andorra to the location of the Fulbright Scholarship Call at the beginning and conclusion of the academic year
- a budgetary allotment of $1,600 to $2,400 per month for upkeep and lodging costs. Depending on the destination city, the amount will change.
- A maximum of 36,000 dollars will pay the university’s registration costs and other required expenses. According to the goals of approved academics and the destination university, the amount will be established.
- $1,800 will be used to purchase books and pay for the establishment’s unusual costs.
- Participants in the Fulbright Scholar program take part in a formal exchange program between the two nations. For only this one reason, they have the assistance of the Bilateral Committee and the American governing bodies, whose free services include the following:
- the processes for admission to American institutions, as well as the administration and maintenance of the scholarship.
- Before departing the Principality of Andorra, orientation workshops are held in conjunction with the Fulbright scholars from the Spanish State.
- Throughout the duration of the scholarship, support and counseling services are available through the network of regional offices in the United States.
- f) Attendance at seminars and invitations to activities organized by the Fulbright Program in the fields of science, culture, etc.
- Participation in a structured exchange program between the two countries is required of Fulbright Scholars. They have the help of the Bilateral Committee and the American governmental authorities for only this one reason, and they provide the following free services:
- the procedures for entering American universities as well as the management and upkeep of the scholarship.
- Along with the Fulbright scholars from the Spanish State, orientation courses are given before leaving the Principality of Andorra.
- The network of regional offices in the United States offers support and counseling services during the term of the scholarship.
- Participating in seminars and events that the Fulbright Program sponsors in the areas of science, culture, etc.
Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Master and PhD program program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA 2023-24:
- Applicants must be of Andorran descent. They are not eligible to apply for the scholarship if they are American citizens, permanent residents, or those with the right to citizenship. All applicants for a J-1 visa must fulfill the prerequisites. See the following page for further details on the J-1 visa: https://es.usembassy.gov/es/.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent that has been officially acknowledged by the Andorran authorities.
- At the time the need is formalized, applicants must have a very strong command of the English language, both in writing and speaking. A verified photocopy of the Test of English as a Foreign Language results is required of applicants for this award (TOEFL).
- According to the job candidates desire to follow, a minimum score between 96 and 100 is often seen as appropriate. Visit the website: for further details about this test.
- A verified hardcopy of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) results must be presented by candidates for a master’s degree in business management (MBA) or one of the management programs that require passing the test (GMAT).
- A score of 600 is generally regarded as acceptable. Visit the aforementioned website for additional details about this exam. In addition to meeting this condition, candidates must additionally show they have three years of verified professional experience.
- Postgraduate studies in any academic field are eligible for the award. However, graduates of medical schools, schools of surgery, veterinary schools, or schools of dentistry can apply for scholarships to do research projects without internships in these disciplines.
- Candidates who complete their studies in July 2023 are still eligible to apply by the deadline, but they must provide documentation of their academic credentials and evidence of their title by September 1, 2023. The following standards will be used to evaluate each application:
- The research endeavor
- The project’s forecast for the future in the Principality of Andorra
- academic excellence
- professional background
- Recommendation letters
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates can access the application form on the website https://www.ésenseisuperior.ad/. Additionally, applicants may do so by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +376 743 300.
- To apply, candidates must download the application form and email it together with any necessary supporting documentation in PDF format to fulbrightandorra[at]govern.ad.
- supporting records The following papers must be presented with the application (certified copies must be submitted if the documents are not originals):
- a) A paper in which the candidates set out to describe their intended study project for the United States in both Catalan and English. The maximum extent for this document is five DIN A4 pages. The project needs to adhere to the following plan:
- Describe the project, the speciality you’ve selected, and the academic level you’re aiming for.
- Explain the project’s relevance in its sector and how it will help the applicants improve personally and professionally. The applicants must provide justification for why they believe their ideas would benefit Andorra.
- Motivation: Applicants must give a reason for wanting to study in the US. Additionally, students must list three colleges where they might pursue their chosen degrees, explain why they choose each one, and rank them in order of preference.
- Both Catalan and English have been used to write the curriculum vitae.
- A verified copy of the academic certification A complete academic certification from the course of the applicant’s higher education is required.
- Alternatively: A verified copy of the academic certification A complete academic certification from the course of the applicant’s higher education is required.
- A title copy that has been certified. The title deposit must be delivered by the applicants who are in the process of obtaining the title.
- Three recommendation letters, preferably written in English. Letter of recommendation for a Fulbright
- An official hardcopy of the Test of English as a Foreign Language results (TOEFL).
- Graduate Management Admission Test results must be delivered by candidates for the master’s degree in business management (MBA) and comparable management programs (GMAT).
- Entry requirements: The applicants who sign the application, which relates to the requirements for the Fulbright scholarships, provide express approval because their personal information is handled in line with Competent Law 29/2021, of October 28, qualified data protection employees.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit their TOEFL scores and demonstrate that they meet the highest minimum score needed by the school they have chosen.
Please click the Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Fully Funded Fulbright Grants for Androneans at the Koç University, USA ?
- It is a Master and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request for the Fully Funded Fulbright Grants
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here