This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for at the University of Kent, UK 2022 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Multimedia Journalism and International Multimedia courses at the University of Kent
- International students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
Survival necessitates education. The University of Kent is currently giving the Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism in the UK, keeping the value of academic education in mind. For the school year 2022-2023, a scholarship program is offered.
This grant is only available to students at the University of Kent who are commencing an MA in Multimedia Journalism or an MA in International Multimedia. The shortlisted individuals will get a monetary prize of £2,500.
The Application Deadline is July 31, 2022.
The Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for at the University of Kent, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Multimedia Journalism
- International Multimedia
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The shortlisted candidates will receive a £2,500 stipend from the University of Kent.
The Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for at the University of Kent, UK 2022, is primarily for masters level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for at the University of Kent, UK 2022:
- Have applied to pursue one of the following Taught MA courses for September 2022: MA in Multimedia Journalism; MA in International Multimedia Journalism
- The University of Kent will classify you as an international student for tuition reasons.
- You should be able to fully fund your education on your own.
- By the scholarship application deadline, you must have firmly accepted an offer of a seat in one of the aforementioned MA programmes.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- You can apply for this scholarship using the University of Kent’s online application procedure. Candidates should submit an email to StudyLSSJ@kent.ac.uk to be considered for this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of your passport, and evidence of language proficiency at the time of acceptance.
- Students seeking for a postgraduate degree must have a first or second-class honors degree in a relevant or acceptable topic from a British university or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must present certifications demonstrating their ability to communicate in English.
Please click Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for at the University of Kent, UK 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here