This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Advanced Practice International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK 2022 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Advanced Practice courses at Wrexham Glyndwr University
- International students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
Scholarships allow students to further their education. As a result, Wrexham Glyndwr University is offering Advanced Practice International Scholarships to MSc students.
The program aims to assist highly motivated individuals interested in pursuing an MSc at Wrexham Glyndwr University. The institution welcomes students who are interested in receiving a high-quality education.
The Application Deadline is July 22, 2022.
The Advanced Practice International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Advanced Practice
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Wrexham Glyndwr University will grant £500 towards the applied MSc program for chosen overseas students.
The Advanced Practice International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK 2022, is primarily for masters level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Advanced Practice International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK 2022:
- The candidates must have paid a fee deposit of either 100 percent or 75 percent.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for admission to the program using Centurus, the university’s application site. The award will be considered for all qualifying candidates.
- Documents to Support: Submit a scanned copy of your passport, certificates, and transcripts demonstrating your academic achievement to date, one academic reference letter, proof of finances to fulfill the first year’s full tuition charge and UKVI maintenance requirements, and work experience.
- Requirements for Admission: To be admitted to the university, students must fulfill the university’s academic entry standards.
- Language Requirement: To meet the English Language Entry Requirements at Wrexham Glyndwr University, International students are expected to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below.
- All certificates/qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in each component of the IELTS for the UKVI (Academic) test.
- Selected programmes require grades equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each skill score.
Please click Advanced Practice International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here