This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Texas
- International students are eligible
- All Graduate Research applicants are eligible
University of Texas at Austin fellowships are available. Students who are enrolled in graduate-level courses at the institution are eligible for this fellowship. Numerous scholarships worth a total of $1,000 are presented annually.
The United States is one of the qualifying nations for this prize, and foreign students may also apply. This prize is open to all fields, and the candidates will be chosen based on their expertise in cutting-edge research, their knowledge of the liberal arts, or their ability to network professionally.
Application deadline is Decemeber 1, 2022.
The Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- After completing the research and giving a brief report on their actions, successful applicants will be given their fellowship money.
- The report must be sent in by December 1, 2022, and it must contain receipts for any costs that can be reimbursed up to the maximum amount.
- Applications for fellowships beginning before December 1, 2022, must be submitted by Monday, March 7. Please get in touch with Dr. Levine if you have any more inquiries regarding the fellowship.
The Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Graduate Research applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA 2022-23:
- Check the scholarship page at the end of this article for details on eligibility
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- By March 7, 2022, students interested in applying for a BIES fellowship for the summer and/or autumn of 2022 should submit the documents listed below to BIESut@austin.utexas.edu.
- A one- to two-page description of the proposed work, including information on how the fellowship money will be used, should be included in the application.
- A one- to two-page CV should also be included.
- Finally, a brief letter of recommendation from a supporting UT faculty member should round out the application.
- Please get in touch with BIES Director Philippa Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you’re unsure if your research idea qualifies.
- As soon as all required materials are received, applicants will get a confirmation message.
Please click the Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Texas, USA ?
- It is a Graduate Research position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Texas.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here