This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take health courses at Sheffield Hallam University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships in Health are available at Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2023-2024.
All local and international students who have completed a PhD program in Health at the institution are eligible to apply.
The Application Deadlines is December 5, 2023.
The Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship awardees will get a tax-free salary of £15560 each year for 3.5 years, as well as a £1,650 assistance allowance throughout that time.
The Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK 2023-24, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK 2023-24:
- Must be either a domestic or an international student.
- As a postgraduate research student at Sheffield Hallam, you will be a member of the University’s doctorate community as well as an active community of research students who contribute to the Health Research Institute’s thriving research culture.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for admission through the university site. After that, fill out an application form or send an email to Healthemail@example.com with your application and a cover letter.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A separate document, a research proposal must be attached.
- Two scholarly references.
- Details about your financing and, if applicable, copies of financial support letters
- Copies of credentials, certificates, or transcripts of results
- For overseas candidates, copies of your passport and any appropriate visas are required.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must have a BSc (2:1 or equivalent) degree in allied health professions, nursing, midwifery, or a related field. A master’s degree in a relevant field is preferable.
- Language Requirement: For admittance to Sheffield Hallam University, you should be able to fulfill the English proficiency standards in general.
Please click Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here