This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate, postgraduate and masters of research applicants are eligible
For international students starting their studies between September 2023 and January 2024, there is the International Grant Award. This is a £2,000 tuition fee waiver taken out of your first year’s tuition (or the entire course charge for PGT).
The award is available to new students who pay international tuition costs as long as they are self-supporting, enrolled full-time, and have studied on-campus for a minimum of two semesters..
Application deadline is ongoing.
International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses except Professional Doctorate programmes like the Doctorate in Business Administration DBA and Masters Stage Award degrees are not eligible for the International Grant Award.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship value is a tuition fee waiver of £2,000.
International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 is for undergraduate, postgraduate and masters of research
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24:
- New, fee-paying overseas students. New students are those pursuing their first degree at the institution or transferring from the University of Gloucestershire to pursue a second, postgraduate degree on a full-time basis.
- Undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time in on-campus courses, or postgraduate research students enrolled full-time in on-campus courses or through distance learning
- 2 semesters or more (1 academic year) of study
- Self-funded (paying the whole cost of tuition) and unsponsored (i.e., tuition is not covered by a government agency, employer, or scholarship organization). Students that use student loans are considered to be self-funded and are not eligible for sponsorship.
- Devoted to providing the University with necessary marketing, recruitment, and alumni support.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no need to apply. You’ll automatically receive our International Grant Award if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Please click the International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK
- It is an undergraduate, postgraduate and research position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of Gloucestershire
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here