This is to bring to your notice the application window for the GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Edinburgh Napier University
- International students are eligible
- All Taught Master’s program applicants are eligible
Do you intend to attend school in the UK? A sensible investment in your future is to attend Edinburgh Napier University for your studies. One GREAT Kenya Scholarship is being provided by Edinburgh Napier University and the British Council to help with the cost of a one-year master’s program.
One self-funding student from Kenya who plans to enroll in master’s programs at Edinburgh Napier University for the academic year 2023–2024 is eligible for the £10,000 grant.
Application deadline May 26, 2023.
GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A Kenyan student will receive a £10,000 GREAT Scholarship from Edinburgh Napier University. The scholarship is solely valid for usage on tuition.
GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Taught Master’s program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK 2023-24:
- Applicants must be self-supporting students and have their primary residence in Kenya at the time of application.
- Candidates must be eligible to enroll in the Master’s program by September 2023.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must have submitted an online application for admission to one of the postgraduate programs that meet their eligibility. Applicants can submit the GREAT Kenya Scholarship application after getting an admissions offer.
- Supporting records: The following documents must be included with the application:
- Reference: Academic transcript
- Personal assertion
- Proof of English language ability (if applicable).
- a duplicate passport
- Candidates must fulfill all entry requirements for the program they have chosen in order to be admitted.
- If English is not their native tongue, they must fulfill the English language requirements. If the bachelor’s degree is taught and assessed in English, applicants to postgraduate programs are not required to take an English language exam like the IELTS.
Please click the GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
GREAT Scholarship for Kenya Students at Edinburgh Napier University, UK ?
- It is a Taught Master’s program position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Edinburgh Napier University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here